Sunday 2 September 2012

The Happenings

Eyeing off this painting for my living room wall. 


Tim & I drove 40 minutes on a school night for not dogs at Run Amuk. 


Fare welling winter by warming by feet by the fire, in a little log cabin atop a hill in a national park.  


Exploring Fremantle, we came across a great little shared space with chooks, a bike recycling yard, kitchen and veggie patch.  We spend more and more time out that way every weekend, and I'm slowly working on a case for buying/renting and becoming proper Freo-folk.  


Picasso to Warhol exhibition at AGWA. The thing I miss most about living in Sydney is the AGNSW. I used to spend every other weekend exploring its corners. 
 Its nice to have some once in a lifetime exhibitions hitting our humble city gallery in the next few months. 

This weekend, out in Freo again, playing with other peoples dogs on the South Beach. 



No comments:

Post a Comment